- WHAT ARE ESCAPE ROOMS? Our escape rooms place you and your group into a highly detailed immersive environment that responds to your actions. Uncover rich stories, find clues, and solve puzzles to progress through the game. Unlock secret passageways and put your team to the test to see if you can escape in time.
- WHO CAN PLAY? Our games are designed for players of all types, they are great for families, friends, coworkers, and special events.
- WHAT MAKES THIS EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT? Our escape rooms provide a thrilling adventure filled with action, puzzles, immersive sets, and theatrical special effects! We hand craft every element in the games to engage your entire group and give each person the opportunity to contribute as a team.
- HOW DO I BOOK AN ESCAPE ROOM? Click Book Now in the menu above or call us at 720.890.4242 to make a reservation over the phone. If calling to book, please have a credit card handy as we will need it to secure your reservation.
- DO I NEED TO BOOK IN ADVANCE? Yes, bookings can be made online up to one hour before the game time. If you would like to check availability for a game that begins in less than an hour, please call 720.890.4242.
- ARE THE ROOMS CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Our games include a variety of spaces with plenty of room to move around, and are twice the size of the industry average.
- HOW DOES PRICING WORK? We always offer private rooms, so we use a tiered pricing structure:
2 players - $40 per person ($80 Total)
3 players - $35 per person ($105 Total)
4 players & up - $30 per person
- ARE THE ROOMS SCARY LIKE A HAUNTED HOUSE? All of our games are family friendly, and do not contain any gore, actors, or other frightening elements.
- WHAT’S THE MINIMUM AGE? Our games are all ages friendly. All participants under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign their waiver. Players under 13 must be accompanied by at least one adult. Please keep in mind that some game play may be extra challenging for children under 13.
- WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE FOR MY GAME? Please arrive 10 minutes before your start time. Your game will begin at the scheduled time. Arriving late may cause time to be deducted from your game.
- HOW LONG IS A GAME? You will have 60 minutes to complete your mission, but plan on spending around 90 minutes with us – this allows for orientation before the game and a debriefing at the end.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY A GAME? The number of players allowed varies by game and can be seen below.
Frost Base Z – 2 to 7 players
Ruins of the Mystic Temple – 2 to 6 players
Paradox the Incredible Time Machine – 2 to 8 players
- WILL THERE BE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM? All of our bookings are private – this means it will always be just your team!
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR? Comfortable clothes– our games may require at least one player to crouch/bend or crawl. If you regularly need reading glasses – it is a good idea to bring them along. If you book Ruins of the Mystic Temple we recommend closed toes shoes, the flooring is uneven in that space.
- AM I REALLY GOING TO BE LOCKED IN? The door you enter the game through will never be locked and you are free to leave at any time.
- CAN I RESCHEDULE MY ROOM? Yes you can! Please reschedule at least 24 hours before your existing reservation. To reschedule, call or email us with your new date and time of choice. You can find alternative time slots by looking at our booking calendar.
- DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS? We do not offer refunds. However, you can reschedule your game as long as you contact us 24 hours prior to your game start time.
“No shows” are those that do not attend their reservation without notifying Rabbit Hole Recreation Services at least 24 hours prior to their reservation time. Rabbit Hole Recreation Services does not accept reschedules less than 24 hours of the reservation.